Skip to content

Instructions for Current Students/Current Scholars

  1. Click on a "Login with your Bellevue College NetID" link in the "Current Student Login" box.
  2. Log in with your Bellevue College NetID login information.
  3. Once you are logged in, search for a request form by clicking on the "Search for Request Forms".
  4. Fill out your request.
  5. Click the Submit button to submit your request.

If you have questions about the online Request form or are having problems submitting your Request, please email your IE advisor or stop by the IE office in U-202.