Skip to content

Current J-1 Exchange Students/Scholars

J-1 Exchange Programs

Request Forms for  Current J-1 Exchange Students & Scholars

- Click on a Request blue button
- Log in with your Bellevue College NetID (Required)
- Fill out your request
- Submit your request


Requesting a DS-2019 for a new dependent after Student/Scholar is already here at BC
Note: Fill out a separate form for each dependent.

Adding or Updating Site of Activity, the location where you do your Academic Training (AT), research, etc.

Requesting for an Academic Training (or to do an internship off-campus) for J-1 Exchange Students.

Requesting for an updated DS-2019 due to a change of your financial sponsorship.

Notifying RO/ARO of your departure from BC and the U.S.

J-1 Exchange Students - Requesting for an On-Campus Employment Authorization

Requesting to extend your J-1 Exchange Student's DS-2019

Requesting to extend your J-1 Scholar program's DS-2019

Requesting for a replacement of lost or damaged DS-2019, etc.

- For J-1 Exchange Students - Transferring to another US school
- For J-1 Exchange Scholars - Transferring to another US Dept of State approved School or Organization